We are providing additional safety measures with the office reopening. The safety measures are quite extensive. We are using the guidelines specifically for massage therapy offices formulated by the FSMTB or Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. Below is a condensed list of the cleaning protocols and how the client will enter the building and receive treatment. For more specific information about our safety protocols please call us. We can email or text you the detailed guidelines we are currently using..
1. If you are sick or showing symptoms please notify our office to cancel your appointment.
2. All clients will be emailed or texted a questionnaire before the appointment. Please read carefully before your appointment. If you answer yes to any of the questions or have a temperature over 100 degrees please call to reschedule your appointment.
3. Please call from your car when you arrive so that we can let you know when you can enter the office.
4. Please wear your face mask before entering the building and wear the mask until you have left the building. If you need a face mask, we can bring one to you in the parking lot.
5. Please avoid touching any surfaces when entering our office suite. We will open doors for you in our suite so that you can walk directly into the treatment room.
6. Once in the room we both will need to sanitize or hands. We provide hand sanitizer. At this point we will check your temperature again and have you sign the questionnaire.
7. During the session both the client and the therapist will be wearing face masks that cover the nose and mouth.
8. After the session we both sanitize our hands and the therapist will open the doors to guide you out of the office suite.
9. Each treatment room and the lobby is thoroughly cleaned based on FSMTB guidelines. For example all touchable surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, massage table, etc will be disinfectant with EPA N list disinfect. Each treatment room has a hepa filtration air cleaner. We are spacing each session a minimum of 30 minutes apart..
We encourage you to review this list. You may contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.