Deep tissue massage offered by Creative Bodyworks and Orlando Massage isolates and treats specific muscles and fascia contributing to myofascial pain. Effective deep tissue massage should never be painful. Below are few common examples of problems addressed by deep tissue massage and who would benefit.
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Chronic pain
- Muscle Tension And Spasm
- Limited Mobility
- Postural Distortions
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck And Shoulder Pain
- Scar Tissue
- Athletes Recovering From Training Or Injuries.
- Workplace Injuries Caused By Repetitive Stress.
- Individuals Looking To Improve Athletic Performance.
- Persons Looking For An Alternative Treatment To Manage Chronic Pain.
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation.
- People Looking To Maintain An Active Lifestyle.
- Someone Looking For More Ease Of Movement And Flexibility.